What makes AngularJS a great framework for Single Page Application?
Single page application is the new fad in web and mobile application.
The sudden success of the social media application has triggered the widespread use of the single page application (SPA).
In single page application, the users don’t need to roam around the pages and can serve his purposes from a singular page.
Why people are going gaga over Single Page Application?
Why developers are jubilant?
● The development is simplified and streamlined. Programmers need to write less code to render pages on the server. For a developer, it is much easier to get started because one can usually kick off development from a file http://file://URI, without using any server at all.
● The single page applications are easy to debug with Chrome, as one can monitor network operations, investigate page elements and data associated with it.
● Even with the single page application, it’s lot easier to make a mobile application. Here the developer has the luxury to reuse the same backend code for web application and native mobile application.
● Biggest breakthrough for the SPA is that it separates UI and data. The SPA communicates with server only which also allows both parts to be independently developed and tested. This is a great breather for the developers.
● The single page application is easy to scale. So, developers can get comfy in tackling the ever demanding startup founders.
With so much advantages at disposal, the single page applications have got plenty of attention.
Now, while making the SPA, how can you unlock all the features? Or, to say least, if your app is only a single page, how then would we have all the dynamism of an app?
That’s where AngularJS makes a difference. What wonders this new-age framework have under the sleeve? And how AngularJS helps to build the best Single Page Application? Time to unveil-
What is AngularJS?
Now to understand the true wonders of AngularJS, one needs to get deep into the jargon “MVW”.
The MVW stands for the Model-View-Whatever, where Whatever stands for “whatever works for you”.
Needless to say, with the MVW, the AngularJS is here to offer abundant flexibility. What else do they have to offer? Let’s introspect-
1. Cross Platform:
With AngularJS, your Single Page Application will be compatible with every platform. That will certainly not hurt the performance as the apps developed with the AngularJS are progressive, optimized for high-performance and zero stop installation.
Plus, your Single Page Application (SPA) will have native mobile apps with strategies from Ionic Framework, NativeScript, and React Native.
2. Faster Performance:
Developed in AngularJS, the single page applications will load quickly. The secret sauce behind the magic is the component router which delivers automatic code-splitting where the users only load code needed to view they request.
3. Great UI Support:
When it comes to user-interface and user-experience, your single page application needs to be a breathtaking yet hassle-free experience. AngularJS delivers here with a big aye.
4. Better productivity:
The AngularJS is powered by a robust testing feature which will help you test your Single Page Application from every corner.
The framework helps to know if one has broken things whenever someone saves. Plus, the Protractor makes your scenario tests run faster and in a stable manner.
5. Abundant Flexibility:
Once you have the AngularJS in your arsenal, creating a single page application becomes easier than ever.
The framework provides options to create high-performance, complex choreographies and animation timelines. All without writing great number of code blessed by the Angular’s intuitive
API. In consequence of that, one will have enormous flexibility to develop interactive, user-friendly and platform-independent web applications.
Developing a single page application with the AngularJS will help you to maintain it in future. The framework is so well built that when an experienced AngularJS works on it, the delivered applications is turned out to be an easy-to-maintain one.
AngularJS is a wonderful framework to build the Single Page Application development. Interested in developing a single page application? Contact Expert Angularjs development company today .