MD Live is a tele-health provider focused on digital delivery of high-quality, convenient, and cost-efficient medical care. The company provides patients, health plans, health systems and self-insured employers with 24/7/365 access to board-certified doctors, paediatricians and licensed therapists via secure online video, phone or a smartphone app.
MD Live needed a virtual network for primary medical assistance at anytime and anywhere.
● Developing a web application for virtual collaboration between doctors and patients.
● Providing different modes of communications via voice, video, email and mobile device.
● Parallel projects with fast evolving priorities are executed using Agile delivery models.
●The sheer scale of the product’s feature set on offer to MDLive’s users means third party integrations are crucial. Newcrop, Twilio, VSee, Cigna, Sentera, PassportHealth - the list of integrations just keeps growing.
● From a single developer, the team has grown to a team-size of 15.
● More than 90% of deliveries made have been on-schedule and within budgets.
● MDLive has signed a long-term contract with #DreamToIPO as their preferred technology partner.
“We are glad that Sumeru Solutions is behind us, ensuring we scale properly, and are an integral part of our team. Without them we would not be where we are today."